| On June 22nd we had a stake dance. Those 14 and older could attend. The kids who were younger got to go swimming and play night games. The dance was so much fun! We all had tons of fun! We all did each others hair, makeup, clothes etc. I definitely enjoyed it and I am not a dancing person at all. We all danced until about I'd say 10:30 and then we begged one of our leaders to take us back to the apartments because we were exhausted from a long day of water games and running around Snow College. Thankfully she was ready to go and then we ended up staying up until 12:30 talking. What do you expect when you have ten young women that are all pretty good friends? |
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Youth Conference Dance
Labels:
Youth Conference
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss you girls!! I'm so glad it was fun!
ReplyDelete