I am not going to take the time to add caption to 16 photos because that would take FOREVER and I'm not kidding. On June 22 we did water games and had a big water fight. I'm gonna say it was awesome! I had a blast and I'm pretty sure that most of the Young Women and Young Men did too! We were all totally soaked by the end of the water fight and the Epic Blow up Slip in Slide. It felt nice to get wet especially because it was so hot. The water games were so fun! We did Slip in Slides, Crab Soccer, Ate Cotton Candy, and so many other things. The Young Women and Young Men in our ward tend to make allies and go after other wards which is exactly what we did and we made sure nobody who was in the area went back to the apartments dry! Which made it even better considering we were using weird resources for water (like under the blow up slip in slide!) Water Games and the Water Fight was a Blast! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment